Blessings and Hope is part of the national Feeding America network, in association with Feeding Tampa Bay. Because no one should go hungry.
Blessings and Hope Food Pantry is a community outreach. We are staffed totally by volunteers.
We are a friendly place where people in need of sustenance can come and be blessed by the volunteers, staff, and food they receive. All Polk County Florida residents are welcome to receive the gifts we have to give that feed their bodies and souls! Please come and join us, support us as a volunteer, or donate to help us to do His work. God bless and keep you!
Hunger happens to everyday people, every day.
Look around you. There’s a good chance someone you see each day is hungry. Polk County is the second highest county in the United States for food insecurity (not enough money to buy food), and many residents lack consistent and easy access to safe, nutritionally adequate food. And the problem isn’t limited only to the homeless. Many who struggle to find adequate food are working adults, children and the elderly.
Every family in Polk County will have adequate nutrition, every day.
Making Polk County hunger free.
- Feeding everyone in need, with compassion and without prejudice
- Acting with integrity to steward the resources entrusted to us
- Pursuing collaborative partnerships with businesses, agencies and individuals
- Providing a welcoming community for clients and volunteers
- Offering fresh and healthy food alternatives